Fingo is looking to recruit a
Finnish Development NGOs Fingo is looking to recruit a Communications Coordinator to the Bridge 47 – Building Global Citizenship project (May 2019 to September 2020).
The tasks of the Communications Coordinator include:
- Coordinating implementation of the Bridge 47 communication plan and visual identity
- Coordinating and producing content for the Bridge 47 website
- Preparation of a strategy and content for the project’s social media channels
- Preparation of regular newsletters
- Coordination of and support to project events, in particular at global and EU levels
- Guidance to project staff on communication related issues
- Participating in monitoring and evaluation of communication activities
- Liaising with external consultants to coordinate design and production of online and offline communication tools and publications
- Liaising with external media relations advisor
- Conducting any other task assigned by the Project Manager broadly in line with the job profile of a Communications Coordinator
What do we expect?
- Demonstrated skills in communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing circumstances
- Reliability as a team player
- Knowledge and commitment to the values of Global Citizenship Education
- University Degree or equivalent
- At least three-year experience of communication
In addition, we appreciate:
- Motivation and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a multicultural context
- Ability to establish good working relations with stakeholders
- Strong IT skills, familiarity with Office 365
- Availability to travel in other countries
What can we offer?
We offer a meaningful and interesting position in an international environment that will allow you work in the area Global Citizenship Education together with a dynamic and committed team.
Bridge 47 is a project that aims to mobilise global civil society to contribute to global justice and eradication of poverty through Global Citizenship Education. The project provides a space for civil society organisations, activists and other interested people to interact with one another, exchange information and resources and develop new and innovative approaches for global citizenship education.
Fingo is an NGO platform which was formed by the Finnish NGDO Platform to the European Union, Kehys and Finnish Platform for Development NGOs, Kepa. Fingo works to bring together 300 development NGO’s, influence political decision-making, and coordinate the work of its members.
Please send a cover letter and CV, in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the reference “Bridge 47 – Communications Coordinator” in the title of your e-mail, cover letter and CV.
For further information, please contact Nora Forsbacka (Project Manager), +358 43 824 1167, the following times:
- Thursday 28 March 14-15 CET
- Monday 1 April 15-16 CET
- Friday 12 April 10-11 CET
Closing date of the call: 17 April 2019