The ABC of Association Administration is an introduction course to the legislation and rules concerning association administration in Finland. The training will give you a basic understanding of the principles of good governance and democratic decision-making in an association, as well as the different roles and responsibilities in positions of trust. The instructors of the webinar are Järjestöhautomo’s specialists Tuuli Shinyella and Tuomas Rinne.
Time: Wednesday 6.3.2024 at 17.00–18.30
Target group: Board members and other active actors in multicultural associations and migrant-led associations. The training is suitable for newly founded associations, people interested in founding an association as well as for anyone interested in association activities in Finland.
After the training you will be able to:
- have an understanding of how the Associations Act and the rules of the association regulate the association’s activities
- recognize the basics of good governance in an association
- list the positions of trust in an association and their responsibilities
- list the most important financial responsibilities of an association
- understand the meaning of an operations inspection
Price: Free of charge
Registration: Sign up by filling in the registration form on Järjestöhautomo’s website by 3.3.2024
Instructors: Järjestöhautomo’s specialists Tuuli Shinyella and Tuomas Rinne
More information: Specialist Tuuli Shinyella, email@example.com, tel. 044 742 9205